Please see below for a full list of services we offer, if you are in need of related services that may not be listed below then please get in touch as we might be able to help.
Put your mind at rest...
Get our experts to conduct a comprehensive gas safety inspection for your premises. We can also offer a 10 year guarantee on all Worcester Greenstar CDi boilers. Get in touch to find out more.
Peace of mind breakdown cover for your gas boiler, system and controls. Click the tabs below to view more information
What does it cover?
- Boiler parts
- Annual full boiler service
- Room Thermostats
- Wireless Controls
- Circulating Pumps
- Room Thermostats
- Labour and Unlimited Callouts
- System Filters
- Any accessible central heating pipework
What are the response times?
- Same day for emergency callouts
- Within 48 Hours for non emergency callouts
- 24hr Emergency Call out including Christmas and Bank Holidays
How do you join?
Just call the office on 01704 577700 to book in your free, no obligation inspection.
If suitable for breakdown cover then your appliance will be serviced free of charge and with no upfront costs.
The cover then runs monthly for a minimum term of 6 months.
What is the price?
Currently the price of the breakdown cover is £14.00 per month.
If you also have a gas fire and would like it servicing this can be done for an additional £5.00 per month per appliance.
Are you a landlord?
If you are then you can enjoy all the above benefits of the cover but with a free landlords gas safety certificate included each year.
Also we will set up the appointment with either the tenant or letting agency and deal with them directly for any repairs or correspondence required, therefore giving you less to worry about.
And with our new smart job software you will be kept up to date with gas safety certificates and job reports sent directly to you by email.
This is also the case for the letting agencies meaning you never have to print or post copies out again.
Are there any things not covered?
- A replacement boiler
- Hot water cylinders
- Upgrades or improvements
- Any damage to casing or trims
Boiler Replacement and System Upgrades
We believe in providing the absolute highest quality in domestic gas boiler installations. This is why we exclusively fit Worcester Bosch boilers for our customers. For many years Worcester Bosch have been market leaders in quality, reliability and innovation and we are proud to be part of the Worcester Accredited Installer Scheme (WAI) which shows our commitment and standards are recognised by Worcester Bosch.
- All of our installations include full flush to remove sludge and dirt from the system, after which a magnetic filter will be fitted to prevent contaminants from flowing through the new boiler causing damage.
- We can fit smart controls to enhance the useability and efficiency of your system and we are currently part of the Nest Installer Pro scheme.
- Where required we will either fit new or replace old thermostatic radiator valves (TRV's) as standard
- The new boiler will be registered with both Gas Safe and Worcester Bosch to maintain standards and transparency
- All new installations will comply with British Standards and Building Regulations
- All paperwork and documentation will be filled out and signed and the Benchmark Record will be fully completed to include commissioning record.
Total Gas Safety was started over twenty years ago. The business quickly grew and focused mainly on working with local authorities, councils and housing associations to provide service and maintenance contracts.
During this time we also carried out Gas Safety auditing again working with local authorities. This was undertaken for over 10 years with outstanding results and a high quality of service to the clients.
After major re-structuring of our biggest customer we then moved our focus to providing services locally. In the 9 years since, we have gone from strength to strength carrying out all aspects of gas repairs, installation and service. We have also grown our Breakdown Cover scheme which has become hugely popular with our customers as it offers peace of mind and value for money.
In recent years we have also become part of the Worcester Accredited Installer Scheme, and have the privilege of being a Which? Trusted Trader, something our customers can feel reassured of our company's quality and reliability.
If you have any enquires or would like to book us in for a visit please fill out the contact form, give us a ring or even pop in if you're nearby and we will be sure to get back to you ASAP with help.
We value your privacy
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
Total Gas Safety Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Total Gas Safety Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code
- Preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal Record Keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 23/27 Segars Lane, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3JA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.